Tuesday, January 11

308 - Surprisingly

So, in my dream last night, the girl I ended things with 4 years ago, almost to the day, showed up in my dreams. It was really scary at first.

I was at some pizza buffet place. Even in my dreams, I'm eating pizza. I love pizza. Either way, I sat down next to a friend. I was talking to her when she pointed to the person sitting on the other side of me. I looked at her, and she stood up. She mentioned something about how I wouldn't recognize her. But when the light hit her face, I knew it was her. I don't remember if she left, or if I left. I just remember that she had an evil look on her. And she did look different.

So, in other news...

Oh, the things I see! So many things are clear to me, but they are not visible at all. Earlier today when I was walking back to the apartment, I saw what I wanted. Or I saw the truth. I'm not sure.

Had a Milky Way not too long ago. Dinner mostly consisted of junk food. Was great. As far as sickness goes, I'm almost 100%. I'd be up for some basketball this weekend or sooner.

Speaking of which, my parents are coming down this weekend. Both of them. My bro and I discussed what we could do to annoy my dad. We figure it might be fun to put rocks in the dryer right before they go to bed. Could be funny. But then again, sometimes my dad is real moody, and he might get mad. Maybe I won't do anything. I don't know yet. Depends.

No comments: