Tuesday, January 11

309 - Posts

Sometimes I get these little thoughts I want to post. But then the post will be a whole ten words. Not worthy by far. So I don't know what to do. Should I just not number those posts and number the ones I feel are long enough, or should I make every post, no matter how short, count?

Either way, what I wanted to say is that I saw the new iPod Shuffle thing. 512MB for digital music. About the size of a pack of gum. I think I may order one tomorrow. Or, if Target has them already, I'll buy one there. I need a new mp3 player. The one I have now is only 64MB, and I've had it for about 2 years.

I also want to upgrade my computer. I want a new case since I broke the one I have now. I got mad about something, I can't remember what exactly, but I punched the front door of the case. It broke. So now I want to get a new case. Maybe a new video card, better processor, such. But, based on the things I've refused in the past, I doubt I'll reward myself.

I like my computer too. It's the second computer I've ever built. The first one was for Erik. It was pretty good. But then his video card blew up (not literally) and he gave it to his brother. I plan on building one for my bro this month too. Nothing too fancy, just something to mess with.

I also want a scanner. I have pictures that I'd like to upload and stuff. Eh, maybe some old drawings. Oh, the things stick figures can do!

I feel that lately I've been writing nonsense. Gibberish. Yes, this is my blog, and I'm free to talk about myself or things that are important to me. But I also feel that I have a sense of duty to fulfill. Or something. Much like the questions game I did way back when, I'm willing to accept topics. When I first started blogging, my friend Anh helped me think of some great topics. Mostly relationship stuff, and posts that give insight to how a guy's mind works. Ok, maybe not all guys, but at least how mine works.

So, anything you want me to write about. Any advice you want. Something to make you laugh. I can do it all. Just say when.

(By the way, new rumors have it that Angelina Jolie is behind Brad and Jen's breakup. Will Jen hook up with Billy Bob? Wouldn't that be a twist?)

{Editor's Note: FBombAndy is sorry for letting the nerd in him poke out. This blog is not for computer talk.}

No comments: