Monday, January 10

306 - Energy

That's right. The time is right. It's 5AM.

I'm awake because I ate a king size Reese's Fastbreak and a roll of Necco wafers about 2 hours ago. I'm full of sugar, so I'm a bit hyper.

Which is interesting because anything with caffiene puts me to sleep. Isn't that weird? Isn't caffiene supposed to keep you from sleeping? I'm not kidding either. It really knocks me out. When I drink a cup of coffee, I'm out in an hour.

My senior year in high school, back when I could drink, I would mix some Bailey's Irish Creme into my vanilla Frappucino. I'd make this drink before school. I'd drink it before school. Then, my good buddy CT would bring his flask full of amaretto to physics. I'd mix my portion with orange juice. It's called a Boccie Ball if I remember correctly. He and Brandon would mix theirs with apple juice. One time our physics teacher, Mr. H, caught us. He laughed about it, told us not to do it anywhere else and to not let anyone else in the class know. Great stuff. Great teacher. This was AP Physics.

When I took Physics I with him the year before, he would let me sleep in class. I was the only one who could not pay attention and get A's on the tests. I was free to do whatever so long as I didn't disturb anyone. That was a fun year. I remember that there was one chic in there who always wanted to sit on my lap and such. But because I was extremely shy back then, and somewhat involved with someone, I would always refuse. She was attractive too. Oh well. I don't regret anything there.

Either way, I should try to lay down or something. Supposed to look at more apartments in the afternoon. That means I gotta wake up. That sucks.

3 comments:

Krista Springtead said...

baileys and frap....

why.did.i.not.think.of.that?!?!

so, so smart.

cheers

rowdielou said...

Remark on Obsession (since it will not let me comment on that post directly):

Yes, part of me is flattered by this little piece of paper that I have. It's a nice little fantasy to think that there may be someone out there who is so attracted to you, yet so shy. If the note said “I think you’re beautiful” or some such thing, I would feel different. I would be more curious…more flattered. I would start trying to imagine what he looked like, slightly giddy at the fact that he is attracted to me. Anticipation for the next little comment would arise. There is definitely an ego-boost involved with a secret admirer.

However, the note had those three frightening words on them. The words that can ruin relationships, shatter dreams, and occasionally create happiness. Those words also often coincide with the word ‘psychotic.’ That is what is running through my mind right now...I’m envisioning a 300-lbs unwashed man with 2” thick glasses and a hideous overbite. Maybe my Criminal Justice classes are getting to me? I hope the note is for my roommate.

FBombAndy said...

Love is definitely something between two mentally ill people. At least as far as I know. While I do like to think I know what love is, I don't want to admit my mental shortcomings.

"...a 300-lbs unwashed man with 2” thick glasses and a hideous overbite." The image I get of this imaginary (or not) guy has me in a laughing fit. I can think up some really crazy looking people.

Oh, but I do hope he isn't like that. Maybe it's a prince!