Saturday, January 8

303 - Insight

Once again, I'm going to write everything that is going through my mind. I am going to edit it though. I don't want to release too many details.

"There's people that deserve words from me. Words I know I should say, but I don't know how. So much of today's communication is not face to face. How can one really accept an apology without seeing the other's face? These words. How can one express any feeling if there is no inflection in the voice to hear? What I'm typing now can be interpreted in so many ways. I could be sad, confused, or possibly angry, but there's no hidden help within these pixels. There's no way to tell whether I'm being sarcastic or sincere."

Meh. I'm not in a thinking mood right now.

Once again, I feel like going for a long walk. It's about 42 degrees outside. The pavement isn't dry. Most everyone should be asleep. Sometimes I wish I could walk down a street at night without seeing any cars. Nothing but road. And street lights.

In my dream last night, I was playing basketball with my bro and my dad. It was a little cold outside, but I wanted to play so much that I didn't care. I haven't played since November or so. I haven't played ball with my dad since April.

I don't want to think anymore. I just want to dream right now.

No comments: