Saturday, January 22

328 - Promptly

So far, so good.

Went to Mickey D's today. Flipped over the paper that they put on top of the tray. It had all of the nutritional information on the back. A double quarter pounder with cheese has 720 calories. Amazing. I would eat three of those a week back in the day. But back then I was in marching band and played basketball on the weekends. I burned those off in an hour.

I haven't played basketball since Nov. 19th. It's killing me.

I haven't marched since sometime in February of 2002.

I feel a little lazy. I need to go running or something. Just put on my headphones and run.

Oh my gosh oh my gosh (repeat)...I just checked my 'business' email (the one I give to companies that I know are going to flood me with spam) and my iPod Shuffle has been shipped. I went ahead and bought 2-day shipping, so it should be here Monday or Tuesday. Oh, I am so happy. Yes!

So, after the hellish months I've had, are things turning around? I don't want to jinx it. I mean, first I totally do something I would never think about otherwise, and then I get my Shuffle shipped 1 week after ordering when Apple said "2 - 3 weeks." And I got a pleasant email today from someone I consider a friend! It's almost too good for me to accept.

Oh, lately I've been getting a ton of signs. First her name shows up in Alias, which I didn't get to watch until Friday night, after I had switched my lab. And then her name showed up again while my sis-in-law was flipping through the channels. It's weirding me out. Or maybe I'm just analyzing too much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well if her name's like Ashley or Jennifer or something like that, you might be analyzing too much :)
~anh

FBombAndy said...

I could only imagine how I would react if Jennifer Garner was in my spanish class. That would be awesome.