Tuesday, January 25

331 - Diagnosis

After all of the complaining I've done about my stomach, I finally broke and went to a doctor. Apparently there's a good chance that I have an ulcer again. Again. Kind of sucks. But you know, I don't think they're as bad as I was first told. I mean, I imagined unbearable pain with little to no food. The pain isn't that bad. And I'm still eating what I want. I figure that I'll be better in a week.

So I did that after I was done with classes today. I didn't get home until about 4:30. I've been bored lately with my sports shows, so I don't mind. They're all talking about the Super Bowl and the Patriots, and that really beats me down.

No, I still haven't checked out my instrument. I have to do it tomorrow. Well, there's no way for me to forget since I do have lessons. Although I'm trying to figure out what to do with a two hour break on campus. Lunch, sure. But that only takes an hour or so. Eh, I'll figure out something.

Maybe I'll invite someone to lunch. Would be nice.

So either way, Scrubs is about to come on. If I add on tonight, it'll be around 10:30. And if I don't, well, I'll post tomorrow.

No comments: