Tuesday, January 4

296 - Probing

So I'm taking these personality tests. The most recent one said that I'm a schizoid. Apparently, I am 'generally detached from social relationships, and show a narrow range of emotional expression in various social settings.' The average score for that type is 53%, and I had a score of 86%. Hmm...

Another told me that I have a martyr complex. Sounds right.

Took another, and my top five types were:

Helpfulness - 86%
(I must be helpful and caring to be happy.)
Detachment - 82%
(I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.)
Anxiety - 66%
(I must be secure and safe to be happy.)
Calmness - 62%
(I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.)
Perfectionism - 58%
(I must be perfect and good to be happy.)

Pretty accurate.

By the which, it's pretty cool what happens when you search for "FBombAndy" with MSN, Yahoo!, or Google. It makes me happy.

No comments: