Sunday, January 16

320 - Drinkfest

"Therapy?! This is all the therapy I need!"

Drinking. So much fun. No, I'm not drinking right now. But I am thinking back to the days that I did. One such occasion I like to call, Drinkfest 2001.

Oh what a night! I don't remember the cause of it all, but CT, Brandon, and I all decided to drink our troubles away. Or just to drink. Maybe there wasn't a reason. I don't remember.

The highlights were CT and Brandon driving drunk (on a video game), CT passing out on my bed, Brandon messing up my parents' rug, then passing out on the couch, and for the finale, myself passing out on my parents' bed.

Brandon invented this torture device. You take three shots rapidly. One of Midori, one of Tequila, and one of Rum. In that order. Well, after CT did one, Brandon asked, "You sure you want to do it again?" Well, CT did, and after doing so fell down in the kitchen. Hilarious.

After CT had passed out, Brandon and I kept drinking. We played some playstation football game, and we turned that into more drinking. When someone scored, the other person had to take a shot. I won by about 40 points. So, Brandon drank the most, CT drank the least, and I was somewhere in the middle.

This Drinkfest started at 9PM and went on until 3 in the morn. Was absolute fun. And it worked.

I didn't think about anyone or anything not inside my house. And that feeling is something I want back.

I can do it. I can get that feeling back. All I need to do is focus.

{Editor's Note: FBombAndy is going to try to cut back on depressing posts.}

No comments: