Thursday, March 31

413

Today was alright.

Went to Spanish like always. Was kind of fun. Then I went to the wrong building for my 11AM class. I opened the door, looked inside, and said, "What? Today's Thursday." So I walked out, went to the right buidling, and admired some views along the way.

And that class was boring as hell. So, I downloaded some Texas Hold 'Em game to my phone. Played that for most of the hour. Caught the bus back home. When I got there, Erik called me and checked to see if I wanted to have lunch. So yea, I had lunch at Chili's. Came back home, chilled and watched Around the Horn and PTI. Went to Best Buy to check out some stuff. About that time is when the weather went crazy.

At 5PM, it was 85 degrees outside. At 5:30PM, it was raining pretty hard. At 6:30PM, it was about 70 degrees. Real fun. But I'm hoping it gets nice and cool tomorrow morning.

Two classes tomorrow, discussion section, and then I'm home for the weekend. Gotta do some program. That kind of sucks. But oh well, I'll get it done.

So very bored.

No comments: