Monday, March 14

393

So, I don't listen to the radio much in Austin. Therefore, I don't really catch the new hot bands that are out there. Today I watched plenty of MTV2 and I found some bands that I'm starting to like.

The Mars Volta
The Killers
The Bravery

Some good songs, but I want to see how good their respective CDs are. I also heard a local Austin band called The Pretty Please. They sounded good, and I want to hear more from them.

So, the wedding has me thinking. Weddings have a weird effect on me. I usually end up thinking about the person I want to be with the most, calling them and telling them that. So I wrote about 5 drafts of a text message before I bailed out on the idea.

"I'm not going to be vague about this. No matter if it was obvious before, I'm making it known now. You always have my full attention when you want it. You can always talk to me if you need to or just feel like talking. If we are friends from here on out, I will be more than satisfied. But, I want a more personal relationship with you. I want you."

You know, want is a funny word. Looks like it isn't spelled right or something.

But yea, not going through with it. Maybe in May. That will be better. Or I can wait until August, when I turn 21. Because honestly, when I turn 21, all bets are off.

I don't feel weird about being single anymore. I don't want to seem cocky or anything, but I feel that when I don't want to be single, I can fix that. My standards are incredibly high, and that can change. I can lower them to just 'high.' Or 'moderately high.' I'm not desperate yet, so I'm fine.

Either way, I'm going to sleep. Sometime within the next 3 hours. And I don't plan on waking up until 11. My mom comes home for lunch around 12, so I like to be awake and coherent.

No comments: