Friday, March 18

396

Alright, so I'm back in Austin.

I'll probably have the pictures developed today (Saturday). Going to get prints and a CD or whatever it is Walgreen's does. They better come out good.

Went to bed at 1 or so last night, and my mom woke me up at 6:45 or so. I'm kind of drained. I also played basketball Thursday for 3 hours. When I got home, pizza was waiting for me. Ate 6 slices, 2 breadsticks, and 2 cinnastix. That's about twice as much as I normally eat. But after a good game, I eat like a starving madman.

I started taking my Nexium earlier today. So far so good. No weird side effects. And I feel tons better already. OK, not tons better. But better nonetheless.

KFC's Honey BBQ Snackers are awesome!

I feel a little bad because I didn't really visit anyone while I was in town. I hope they understand that I like to stay indoors when I'm back home. I like to keep my visits low-profile.

So yea, I'm pretty tired. I'm going to sleep the night away.

{Added on around 11:08AM}

One year anniversary coming up for me. Wow. I totally forgot.

No comments: