Friday, March 11

390

And now I have plenty to say.

Let me get the small stuff out of the way. This new SAT test is something else. I am friends with people 8 or so years older than me and they would tell me how the SAT was harder back in their day. Now I'm the old person telling young whippersnappers that they should be happy. It really makes me feel old.

So what if they add a writing section. Quit your crying.

Technically it's Saturday. The wedding is today. But before I leave for that, Brandon is supposed to be coming over to play some basketball. I need to remember to wake up early enough and to stretch. I'm a little nervous about this wedding. I'm still hoping to get some shoes beforehand. Hoping.

My partner-in-crime seemed a little off in lab yesterday. I don't know. She just didn't seem as happy as she normally is. Or at least as optimistic. But I also feel that if something was wrong, she would tell me. I think she has a ton of trust in me. She knows that she can tell me anything, and that I will listen to every word.

But yesterday was nice. There was some major traffic, so I got to campus a little later than usual. While I was on the bus, she called me. I was totally freaked out by this, because she doesn't call me at all. We have great conversations in person, and I'm not much of a phone person anyway. But it was nice. Real nice.

I can be everything you want.

Still don't know if I'm going to go home or not. It would be nice, and I could get my hair colored. At the same time, my parents would be working and I'm not one to make plans with old friends. It would be kind of boring. So I don't know yet.

Either way, I need to get some sleep.

Here's to having good dreams.

No comments: