Sunday, March 20

398

Firstly, I'm in a good mood. Well, at least I was.

Earlier I went and shot the ball around with my bro. Well, I played crappy, but that's because I messed up my middle knuckle again on my right (shooting) hand. If you don't know, it's the same knuckle that I hurt about a year and some months ago. Hasn't been the same since.

Then, this guy shows up and we decide to play some 25 with him. He was about 6'2, and fast as hell. Had a clean outside shot. He could drive. He tore us apart. I scored on him a couple of times, on layups, reverses, and some outside shots. But wow, he was good.

But, the reason I'm a little mad is because I just found out that I have a program to write, and it's due by midnight. Less than 4 hours for me to work on it. So, I'm going to find someone's wrong code, fix it, and use it. Hopefully I'll be done in 10 minutes. Otherwise, this sucks.

Either way, here I go.

{Added on around 9:04PM}

Yes, I'm back in one hour. Apparently it wasn't as difficult as I had expected. I feel great now.

And, if you're curious, which you probably shouldn't be, here's a link to the problem I solved.

http://acm.uva.es/p/v7/701.html

Yes, I deal with computers and software and such, but I am not in any way similar to that stereotype. Trust me. I don't have a pocket protector, I don't spend all day in front of my computer, and I don't like sci-fi.

Back in a happy mood. Well, my happy mood.

No comments: