Thursday, March 17

394 (?)

So, it's Wednesday. No wait, it's Thursday. I've lost track of time again. This kinda sucks.

Either way, I'll be back home tomorrow morning. Going to leave here around 6AM. Nice. That means that even if I go to sleep now, I'll still get less than 8 hours of sleep. Oh well, I'll live.

Things were kinda boring here. I got about 3 hours of basketball in, but whatever muscle I pulled on Sunday got pulled again today. I should take some time off. Had my physical yesterday. Also had my hair colored.

Good news. My hair has a very nice blonde to it. I should stick out just a little bit. I hope she likes it. I mean, I like it, and that's what counts. But it will be icing on the cake if she does like it.

Bad news. I am now starting a trial of Nexium. For the next 30 days. When I got the prescription filled and I went to pay, they said it was $50. I stood there for a second and said, "What?!" I also asked how much my insurance covered. They had taken care of $100. I mean, wow. That boils down to $5 a pill. That is the most I have ever paid for any medicine. And wow, I'm in shock. I'm too young. These things should only happen to people older than me. My dad takes around 5 pills a day. Here I am, before I'm 21, and I'm already starting. Sucks

Saw Pat today. Was nice. He's a cool guy. He pretty much babysat me when I was younger and I took a ton of my morals from his.

Overall, it's been relaxing. Boring, but relaxing.

And now I'm off to check my email and save the world. I'll probably get 50% done.

No comments: