Monday, March 14

392 (?)

OK, so I'm back home. Will be here until Friday or Saturday. Probably Friday.

Let's see...what's today? Monday? Nothing planned for tonight. Nothing planned for tomorrow either. Wednesday I have my annual doctor's appointment, and then a haircut in the afternoon. I think I'm going to get some blonde put in, what with summer coming and stuff. I might do red again though. I'm not sure yet.

Before school starts again, I will have a picture of me up here somewhere. My parents are still on dialup, and it would take a long ass time for me to upload anything. I'm going to scan some old pictures of me and put them on my computer whenever I get back. I love cable internet.

You know, if I had to choose between spanking Paris Hilton or Eliza Dushku, without any hestitation I would choose Dushku. She's hot. And I really don't think Paris has anything that's hot. Really. Why did I mention this? I think it was asked in my latest issue of Stuff. Great magazine.

In other news, played some basketball with my dad and bro before we left. My bro left the court in an angry fashion. I think it's because he realizes that he's not the best player out there anymore. He has the understanding of the game, but his physique limits him. I am more athletic than he is, and I can do things he can't. My shots are more consistent, and I've developed new moves when I'm down low. I had an extremely sick block on him late in the fourth game. Made him mad. Funny. But hey, I'm two inches taller than him, and my arms are way longer than his. It was going to happen.

But unfortunately, I injured myself again. And this is why I can't play on any level higher than pickup games. I was on the right wing and I was backing down my bro. He gave me a bit of room, so I turned around and shot it. But when I turned my upper body, my lower body didn't move as fast. So I pulled a muscle somewhere around my bellybutton (one word? two words?) Really sucks. It doesn't hurt much today. So eh, must have been real minor. It hurt like something fierce when it happened though.

Either way, it's early, and I need to take care of some stuff. I'm out for now.

No comments: