Thursday, March 10

387

So yea, got one of my tests back. Well actually, I already have both back. 88 on one and an A on the other. I'm a little mad about the 88 because I know I could have made an A if I would have studied better. Or at all. But I'm happy about the A. Not an A-, not an A+, just an A.

I'm totally into these double oatmeal cremepies. I've had two today. So you know, one has 460 calories and 17g of total fat. And I've eaten two. I bet my calorie intake is at 3500. OK, maybe not that much, but it's higher than the 2000 calorie diet that they use for the nutritional stats.

One more hour of class, and then I'm done for a while. I can't wait. But I don't know what I'm doing yet either. I figure I'll go home for a few days, then come back for SXSW. Or maybe I'll reserve a room in a hotel, pretend I'm somewhere far away, and just hit up the room service. I don't know yet. I just know that I want to do something fun. Something new.

Here's something I think isn't new. I'm going to take a nap.

No comments: