Tuesday, March 22

401

Happy day for Sam. He's 21.

Today went well. I wore the same colors as this one chic in my spanish class. (OK, jeans and a brown shirt is quite common or something, 'cause I saw around 10 people wearing those.) I thought it was funny. But she's a bit too short for me. She's probably only 5'1" or so. Cute, but short.

I forgot to mention this a while back. I had a conversation with Brandon a couple of days ago. I guess it was Saturday. But I told him that if Duncan got hurt, the Spurs would be nothing. Afterwards I rambled on about how I'd like to see it happen. Sure enough the next day, Duncan sprained his ankle. I've heard he'll be out anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks.

So I've decided to not wish harm on people for a while. Except for Tony Parker.

Either way, it's almost 4PM and that means it's "Around The Horn" time. Guess I'll write more later.

{Added on around 9:35PM}

If Brandon gives me the thumbs up, I'll post the pic tonight. Otherwise it'll wait a bit longer.

{Added on around 10:45PM}

Brandon said "no way." So blame him.

{Added on around 11:01PM}

I'm bored. I'm sitting here at my computer, and I'm bored. I have a test on Thursday that I should be studying for. I have lessons tomorrow afternoon. But right now, I've got nothing.

Guess I'll go catch up on comic strips or something.

{Added on around 11:42PM}

Brandon gave me the thumbs up on another picture though. Now, it was taken with my camera phone, so it's going on the photo blog. Keep in mind that this is from a phone, so it won't have great quality, and thus I will not look my best. But I guess it'll do for now.

I'm not bored anymore. Brandon reintroduced me to a neat little tool.

No comments: