Tuesday, March 8

385

This is my post for now.

I'm kind of in a give up mood.

I figure if I can survive for three more days, I'll be fine.

{Added on around 5:29PM}

Shot the ball around from 3:50 to about 5:25. It was nice.

{Added on around 11:10PM}

Played NCAA 2005 with my bro and Erik. That was fun.

This thought just ran through my mind. How old do I want to be? I mean, yea, I'm 20 right now. Would I rather be 25? 35? 16? I don't know if that makes sense to anyone out there.

I'm so lethargic. Everything has slowed down. I don't like it. It makes me want to drink. Heavily. Could have great results!

Maybe I'm hitting the down part of my mood cycle. All day today I've been in this devil-may-care mood. All day. I tried playing my French Horn to set me right, but it didn't. I tried laughing at people. That didn't work.

Oh, and this guy who smelled terrible sat next to me. Big pipe smoker, and whatever he was smoking couldn't be that great. Oh, at the bus stop there was some guy smokin' the loco weed. Broad daylight at a bus stop right by campus. Come on now.

Everyone has something that calms them down no matter what the situation is. Some people drink, some people smoke.These 'addictions'...I don't have one. I don't have something to calm me down.

If you've ever felt like you didn't have a care in the world, but it wasn't the happy type, then you know what I mean. It's like there's a burning sensation at the top of your sternum. Like your missing something good.

Either way, that's all for now.

{Added on around 11:38PM}

Blogger sucks! It took forever to publish this thing. Forever! I'm so pissed! I mean WTF!!?

No comments: