Monday, March 21

400

Hmm...I should fold my clothes. I'll keep adding as it hits me.

Because I'm really proud of what I did, I'm going to talk about that program I wrote yesterday. The prof gave us a one-day extension. So I decided to tweak mine and make it faster. If we write one of the two fastest programs in the class, we get extra credit. So, my starting time was 1.623 second. I messed around with it, and I cut the time down to about 0.870 seconds. Made me happy, but I wanted to see if I could do more. So I messed around and cut the time down to 0.270 seconds. So far I think the fastest time is 0.113 seconds. I don't know if I can top that. But I'm happy I cut my time down so much.

Still have a little more to fold.

Done folding.

I have 2 exposures left on my roll of film. Yea, I could've use a digital camera, but I didn't want to take it to the wedding, so I just went old-fashioned. I think it's weird to take pictures of yourself. And it would be just as weird to ask someone else to take a picture of you. And I hate being in pictures. So, I think I'm just going to do it and get it done. Then tomorrow I can drop it off at Walgreen's. Then I'll have them by tomorrow night, and I can post the good ones on my picture blog.

Either way, it's getting late, and I should go to bed. I didn't get much sleep last night, so I should try and make up for it now.

I sent out two text messages today, and not one reply. Meh. I guess I can understand one person's lack of response. Oh well.

{Added on around 12:00AM}

So, I have a picture of myself ready to upload. But you'll have to wait just a little bit longer. I want to ask my friends, the ones who have seen me in person, if this is a good picture or not. If it isn't, then we'll just have to wait until I get one that's good.

Oh, but I did upload 3 new pictures.

2 comments:

dontcare@delete.com said...

Hey now, I didn't reply to the text, but I did call your ass!

FBombAndy said...

Oh, I guess I forgot another text I sent. So I sent three and got one response. I guess those odds aren't so bad.