Wednesday, March 2

376

There's this trend floating around that seems to have hit some of my female friends. So here goes. I'm putting this out there so any chic who stumbles across this will know. Then they will not have to learn this the hard way.

Boys will lie to make everyone happy. Boys will not share their true feelings because it isn't 'manly.' Boys will start out being what you want them to be, but it doesn't last. They will eventually revert back to their true self. Boys will be selfish.

So when you're in a relationship, or something between friendship and more, you should ask yourself this question:

"Are these issues, or are these boy problems?"

There is a difference between boys and men.

2 comments:

rowdielou said...

Yes, but the same goes for girls v. women. ;)

Yes, I have been going through FBombAndy withdrawals the last few days...*had* to catch up on you tonight. Yes, it's FAFSA time (this totally sux!!!). Good luck!

I'm sure I can't stay away from *you* until the 18th. LOL! ;) Get a pick up on your photoblog boy! :D

FBombAndy said...

Exactly. I forgot who posed this question to me, but they asked me, "Do you want a hot girl, or a beautiful woman?"

Here it is a few days later with zero progress on the FAFSA. Yea!

I'll get a pic up soon. Eventually.