Monday, March 7

383 - Uncensored

Until it is March 8th, 2005, 'nice' FBombAndy is going on vacation.

You see, I am nice 99% of the year. Roughly. So there are approximately 4 days where I just get it all out, 'it' being everything negative. And I try not to take it out on my friends.

So, whatever I post between now and tomorrow, well, this is a warning to look away if you have a weak stomach, are easily impressioned, or you just don't want to see me do this.

So, I get on the bus to go home. I usually take an entire bench to myself because I'd much rather sit by myself than next to some weirdo. Well, I got my bench, but the bus started to fill up. So I scooted over to let an elderly man sit down. Unfortunately, a smell of biblical proportions accompanied him. It was like he went to the zoo, got into the rhino cage, or wherever they put rhinos, and rolled around in their shit and washed it off with their piss. Seriously. THE ZOO! RHINOS!

And I thought to myself, "Why did I move over? Why couldn't I just be an ass and take up two seats?"

People, showers. I mean, with soap and shampoo and everything. Be aware if you stink. If you do, don't make other people smell you. Keep it to yourself.

I take a shower every morning, and everytime I just feel like it couldn't hurt. My shampoo and conditioner smell like those Dreamsicle bars. You know, they have orange on the outside and creme on the inside. I use AXE shower gel. And AXE deodorant. And AXE body spray. That 'Touch' scent is great. So, why can't more people be like me?

I was sitting in Spanish today, and I was thinking about things to mention on this blog. I had picked out some really good stories. Stories that make me smile. But it'll have to wait another day. I am just in a foul mood. Any minute now, I'm going to drop F-Bombs like they're hot.

No comments: