Thursday, October 7

That movie sucked...

Wow...

"I'm gonna keep catching the butterfly in that dream of mine..." (yes, that's The Verve [again] and that song is "Catching The Butterfly")

So, what exactly are signs? Do you think that there are signs everywhere about the decisions you will and should make, or possibly the people in your life? Signs that point you to the future?

This is what I know. I see these signs. But these signs can't be legitimate, because the decision I have to make isn't a decision at all. I know what is going to happen. I know what I'm going to do. I already know the situation, and I don't have any options. I can't interfere.

I don't get it. People talk about their purpose in life. I don't know if it's true or not, but if it is, I have no idea what my purpose is. So far, (and while I am thankful) my purpose is to amuse The Greater Being (it's code since I don't discuss religion). Everytime I think something good is finally going to happen, an ironic twist comes along. Realy rain down on my parade.

And if you believe in karma, then someone, somewhere must be experiencing plenty of good things to counter my tragedies. Well, no one dies because of me, but you get what I mean.

I'm going to take a nap and try to forget my situation for at least the weekend. It's been haunting me for so long, I don't remember what it felt like before...

No comments: