Monday, October 4

Here...

Patience is a virtue, right?

This is what I know. I can't put my life on hold for an improbable possibility. I can wish, and I can hope, but I don't think that gets me anywhere.

But, I have found my inspiration and creativity. I must find an outlet for it. I was thinking about writing a short story, or maybe a long poem. Right now, I think I'll compose something. I have the ideas in place, I just need to write it down. Then arrange it. It would truly be a high point in my life.

Shoulders and arms are feeling better. I can move again.

Was feeling haunted, but now I just feel paranoid...

1 comment:

dontcare@delete.com said...

When I feel I need to let something out, I grab my guitar. Sometimes I write a song ... other times I jam on some blues riffs, but my guitar makes me feel alive. "Music is my airplane!" Talk about an easy quiz.