Tuesday, October 5

Again with the debate...

The very idiotic VP debate is on tonight at 8. This means that there is no Scrubs on tonight. That absolutely sucks! The only thing I look forward to all night on Tuesday is Scrubs. Yes, I watch Nip/Tuck also, but Scrubs is pure genius. So, any form of debate, no matter who the participants, is on my bad list. I took my nap to kill time, and now I'm cursed with this. Yet, it'll only get worse...

So yea, there's another Spanish script due on Thursday. I have no idea if she means 12:01AM Thursday or 11:59PM Thursday. I don't care though. I feel like I've carried more than my share (which I chose to do) and I need to let the others contribute more. So, I'm not going to work on it. I don't mind taking a small 0 there. I can make up for it.

That reminds me. I need to be looking for a concert to go to sometime in the next week. I have to do a concert report for my music class, and it's worth a heavy portion of my final grade. Also, there's a French Horn concerto by Rachmaninov that I need to find.

I tried on some jeans today. They looked pretty sweet, with the dark blue and what not. Posed in front of the mirror in the dressing room, and damn I looked good. But, and how can I put this...

I don't see how it is even possible for any guy to wear standard fit jeans. There's just not enough room.

So yea, I'm going to try out another store on the Drag and see what happens. Relaxed fit is definitely the way to go.

Otherwise, I'm just gonna waste time 'til I have to go to sleep...

No comments: