Wednesday, October 20

Registration

Looking at the damn course schedule for Spring 2005. So far, I'm up to 10 hours, so I need to find two more courses. I like having 15+ so I can drop a class if necessary. Classes are set to where I don't have to be on campus until 10 and I'm done at noon on Fridays. I hope it stays that way, but probably not.

I'm about 90% sure I'll take more lessons next semester. I'm really enjoying it, and it's a good way to relax.

Those damn Yankees better pull their asses off their shoulders and win tonight.

Tomorrow is Spanish lab and Spanish. Usually fun. I need to go talk to an advisor because they like to watch every single move you make. Totally unnecessary. Just let me register.

So, now is the time when I take a nap and such. Maybe I'll do homework instead.

Yeah, right.

No comments: