Friday, October 15

Realization...

So, I've reached a new conclusion.

I am a narcissist with a lack of confidence.

I am a pessimistic potentialist. (I hope I just didn't make up a word. Potential-ist? Right?)

And that I can wait. Even if nothing happens, I can wait, because what else am I doing? Am I totally missing something I shouldn't be? Not that I know of. So I think I'll be patient.

I've also decided that my college plans have changed. Instead of going full-time until I graduate, I think I'll go part-time and work. Considering that I've covered all of my electives, all that is left is for me to take the core classes. There's a rule that we can't take more than 3 at a time. So, I figure I'll just stick to that. I can't graduate early, so I might as well take my time. I figure if I graduate in the Spring of 2007, it's just 5 years of college. That's actually becoming the norm here at UT. Although, UT is trying to crack down on this by having flat tuition rates, incentives, and what not. If I work as little as 20 hours a week, I can cover the tuition easily, and chip away at my current debt. By the time I graduate, I should owe absolutely nothing. Especially if I work full-time during the summer. Spring of 2007...I'll be 22. Not bad at all.

Financial stability. A friend of mine preaches that, and now I see the light. Thanks boliver321.

No comments: