Sunday, October 3

Moral dilemma...

Texas won. Don't know if I mentioned on the blog, but I was saying all week that there was no way LSU was going to beat GA. So the 6, 7, and 8 seeds fell today. Amazing really. Next in the top ten to lose: USC. Adrian Peterson went down for Oklahoma, and I'm really hoping he has to sit out the next game...the big game...

Thinking about what my options are. I think I have a good idea of what I bring to the table, so should I abuse that? I'm too respectful. I try not to interfere with other people's lives. You know, it's like those National Geographic films, where the lion is going to kill some baby animal. The photographers could go out there and stop it, but you're not supposed to disturb nature. So, I will take the role of the photographer. I'll just sit back and keep quiet. Besides, I'm still looking at the menu. Should I get an offer I can't refuse, well then I won't turn it down.

Because it is now Sunday, I can officially say that tomorrow is going to suck. I just have a feeling that something is going to go wrong. But I'll try to make things better by finally getting some jeans. I need to look at some new frames for my glasses. Thinking about some rimless ones. Or maybe a black frame with some sweet mirror tint on the lenses. Oh, have to get my hair colored still. I've been using this fancy gel that changes your hair color (this one is silver) and I'm still working with it. Was thinking about doing dark red streaks with platinum streaks in the front. Could be cool.

Gonna sleep. Then I'm gonna wake up. Probably eat and drink. Then sleep again. So great. I love weekends...

No comments: