Sunday, October 10

Agony minus the ecstasy...

Really. No one better F around with me anytime soon. Definitely not in a good mood. We're talking about fists flying, evil stares, and a face that emits pure hatred. If you've never seen me like this, well, you really don't want to.

That guy on the bus who looks like you shouldn't sit next to him...yea, that's me.

I'm probably going to be like this for a week or two. Everything has been piled on. As usual, I'm going to push through. I'm doing my best to move on. Keep going forward.

Summary of all else: I don't think I'm an insurance policy. I wouldn't want to be one anyway. I think I've found a new catch anyway. Will allocate more time towards that goal. Have to go to a concert this week. Have to do a concert report. Will probably revert back to my anti-social self. Contradiction? You betcha.

Going to sleep now. Going back to my dreams. Might be unhealthy, but so is popping pills. Dreaming doesn't do any physical harm...

No comments: