Thursday, October 7

Explanation...

Let me explain something as best as I can without spoiling every single detail...

In my dreams, I do catch the butterfly. But in real life, it is impossible because I cannot interfere. Simple. Thus the subject of my previous post. I just found some of the symbolism coincidental today. That's all.

Spanish script thing got done. I was going to do absolutely nothing on it and take the zero, but after much consideration (and persuasion) I decided that I shouldn't sacrifice my grades. I'm a very considerate person in that I would sacrifice something of mine for the benefit of others without hesitation. I usually end up hurting myself that way, but I get a sense of accomplishment from helping others. But I seem to learn over and over again that being nice gets you nowhere. Really. I mean, if being nice was all it took, I would be a king in this society. I am not a king. I seem to be a jester...

Now, I must be going to bed. 3 classes tomorrow, bright and early. Then I'm going to get a ride home to play some college football. Oh crap, I better cancel basketball for tomorrow. Damn...

By the which, that song (Catching The Butterfly) has played twice in a row. I have my playlist on shuffle, and there's at least 65 songs. Another sign? More like another cruel joke...

Enough already.

No comments: