Friday, October 8

Damnit...

I already forgot...

What are those levels of emotions or something? Starts with denial and ends with acceptance? I know anger is in there somewhere. Amazingly, I think I skipped over denial. I don't remember denying anything. But then again, what do I remember these days?

Good friday. Everything went smooth, and I didn't feel quite as sick this morning. Logic, French Horn lessons, Music test. Easy.

Tomorrow is the big game. It's going to be like a horror movie when you're 5. You know, you put your hands over your eyes but you still peek between your fingers. That'll be me.

Red Sox are moving ahead. Yankees are up on the Twins 2 - 1 in whatever inning they're in. Beh.

I realy mean it. Milton Bradley is the baseball version of me. Makes me realize that if I played any pro sport, I would pay more money in fines than I would make. That isn't saying much though.

Can't get that song out of my head. Am I doing this to myself, or is this really some joke. Am I on camera? It's like everyone has a script already.

Fbombandy: "Hey, I just won the lottery!"
Someone else: "You did? How could you have won it if I just burned your ticket?"
Fbombandy: "Figures..."

Really now. Call off the dogs. I'm about one more week away from turning out all the lights and staying in my room 24-7. Dark curtains, sad music, just pure misery. One week. It's all I can take...(and if Texas loses, I'm turning off my cell phone, shutting down my computer, locking the doors, telling the mailman I'm on vacation...I will completely isolate myself. Completely.)

No comments: