Monday, April 18

436

So, with Sac losing and the Rockets winning, it means that we will face Houston in the first round. I was really hoping this would be a second round matchup so I could get tickets for a game after my tests and one final. I'll have to see what happens now.

I like this. Yao is capable of 30 and 20, but he doesn't. The only player on the Rockets that I fear is T-Mac. But we do have a plethora of swingmen that we can throw at him. No one else on that team is going to hurt us, so I think we're fine. We are the better, deeper team. We should win. I'm predicting a 6 game series.

Denver is losing to Phoenix right now, so that means Seattle gets Sac inthe first round. This is the only way Seattle makes it to the second round. Sac lost Peja, and that means it's done.

San Antonio should get the Nuggets in the first round. That will be a series to watch. Denver has a good rotation of big men to throw at Duncan. But it's going to be interesting how each team matches up defensively. Will Bowen stick to Carmelo? Carmelo only has one move, so it seems like a waste. Who will guard Giniboli? How will Boykins factor in? Good story there.

Phoenix gets Memphis. Phoenix should win, but all the analysts say this is the one team Phoenix doesn't want. I don't know.

That gives us San Antonio and Seattle in the second round. Spurs in 5.

Dallas against Phoenix in the second round as well. I'm not going to touch that one. Not yet.

You know what? San Antonio really lucked out. They get a very easy second round matchup. Now I hope they lose in the first round. Actually, I want that anyway. I hate the Spurs.

No comments: