Monday, April 11

430

Still having some trouble sleeping. I usually take a 2 hour nap after I get home. But tomorrow will suck since I'm on campus until 2PM. That means I won't get home until 3PM.

As I left campus today, a mariachi band was playing by the main tower. Wasn't half bad. There was one cute chic playing violin in it. She was a bit short though. Shorter than what I prefer. I should really loosen up with my preferences.

I did have my biscuits and gravy though for breakfast. I might do it again tomorrow morning.

So, Brandon is coming down this weekend. And my sis-in-law is working this weekend. So that means plenty of free time. But it also means we'll have to play early on Saturday. That's fine with me. I'm getting used to playing under the blazing Austin sun. OK, it's only been in the mid-80s here. But I hate it. So I'm conditioning myself. Oh, I should play Wednesday or Thursday, rest until Saturday, and I should be good to go. I don't want to be sore when the time comes for me to show Brandon how much better I am now.

There's a certain someone who goes to UT-Dallas who needs to get on Facebook.

I created an iTunes account so I can legally get music. There's some stuff out there that I really want. And I'm tired of not being able to use BearShare.

The Mavs won tonight. Makes me happy. Just a few more games and then I can totally concentrate on the playoffs. I also realize that it might be possible for me to go to a game in May. If I can, I will. And I'll be sure to let certain peoples know, like people who go to UT-Arlington or commute from Dallas to Fort Worth.

OK, I'm going to put on my headphones, turn on my favorite receiver in the whole wide world, and try to pass out. (I just haven't found a receiver that outputs the same warm sound. I mean, if you ever come over to my place, you'll see what I mean. It's an aural orgasm.)

No comments: