Thursday, April 14

434

So, I'm about to go to bed, but I thought I would share something with whomever.

Lab, CS class, hour lunch break, discussion section, appointment with my oncologist at 4 (where they will draw blood), probably get back home at 6. I also have to drop off a form and do a little homework. Not to mention that I have a long ass program to write this weekend. And that I don't want to go to lab. No matter how nice or fun it is, I'm tired of it. I don't want it anymore.

Don't be surprised if I don't post Friday. It's going to be a long day, and I'm betting that the first thing I do when I get home is go to sleep.

It just doesn't end. When I finally give in and laugh at my misfortune, it doesn't matter. Turning the other cheek isn't the way to go.

Such a give up.

No comments: