Wednesday, April 13

432

Let's see...

I missed my bus back home twice. It only runs every 20 minutes. So, that sucks.

Did I mention that I bit my lip 3 times in the same place? There's a small blister there now.

I've had a sore throat for the past 2 days, and I have no idea why. There's no other symptoms, so it's not a cold. Just a sore throat.

Oh, that guy who sat in the water, the one I hate. Yea, I saw him walking with some chic arm in arm. They kissed. Now, she wasn't a knockout or anything. But still. For a split second, I could hear a being more powerful than I snicker. But hey, it's all in good fun. I can take a joke. I still have my faith.

I finally get home, which was around 4:45PM, and I check my school email. Nothing. Good. I check my Gmail account. Two things, both from the facebook. One asks me to join some group here at UT. The other, well, I won't dive into specifics. Let's just say I really wasn't expecting anything like that.

I really want to give up.

1 comment:

rowdielou said...

~Oooh~ I wanna facebook ya! ;)

http://seattleu.thefacebook.com/profile.php?id=32401398