Sunday, April 10

429

I think I'm going to go to bed early so I can eat breakfast on campus tomorrow. I really want some biscuits with gravy. Or I could go to Wendy's for their biscuit sandwich things. Those are good. And I'm supposed to meet with 75% of my spanish group tomorrow morning before class.

I have to admit, I'm kind of blank right now on what to write. I have things in my head, but most are things I should keep to myself just because I'm not sure who all reads this.

I've been having trouble sleeping lately. Brandon was shocked that I sent him a text at 4AM. And yes, I didn't fall asleep until 4:30AM. Like I told Brandon, I think I'm fine.

I haven't figured out why I couldn't sleep last night in particular. I was tired at 2AM. I was in bed for roughly 2 hours. Tossing and turning. I thought about what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong. I tried to figure out what I can do to fix it all. Hmm, maybe it was all of that thinking.

And tonight, I think I'm going to try to bore myself to sleep.

2 comments:

jamie said...

i know what ur feeling....sometimes i wish my friends didnt read my blog, cause i almost feel like i edit myself.

i was up til about 4 last night too...too much thinking

FBombAndy said...

I usually say nice things about my friends on here, but I'm worried about the people who know me but haven't talked to me in, oh say, 2 years? Most of my friends tell me they read my blog. But yea, I know what you mean about having to edit. There are some topics I won't touch with a 10-ft pole. And there are certain words in the dictionary I won't touch.

Coincidence? What is it about 4AM? Meh...