Sunday, April 3

417

I hate Daylight Savings. I really do.

Exactly what I was thinking...

"Oh, I still have 22 hours to do this program. Sweet. Wait, minus 9 hours for sleep. And minus 1 hour to wake up, shower, etc. Oh, they're airing the Mavs game, so that's minus about 2 1/2 hours. And my bro wanted to play basketball, so that's another 2 hours. So that leaves about 7 1/2 hours to do this thing. What?! 'Spring forward?' Man, that's another hour gone. Damnit, the whole world is against me."

So yea, this sucks.

But hey, at least I did a majority of the work earlier today. Honestly, I should only have to spend 3 more hours on it. And I really don't think that's going to happen. Damn.

Either way, it's an hour later than it should be, and I need to get some sleep.

2 comments:

jamie said...

daylight savings and i arent gettin along well either....

i missed church this morning cause the clock on my cellphone didnt change, so my alarm didnt go off

:( sad times

FBombAndy said...

Yea, I don't know what it is about cell phones either. On mine, autoupdate is on for the time, but I guess Cingular is gay.