Monday, April 4

420

So, I was up until 1:30AM last night working on that damn program. Then I woke up at 7:30AM this morning 'cause I had to shave and what not. Needless to say, I was completely on autopilot through my classes.

I got home at 1PM. I turned on my computer, wrote a post, and then I decided that it was time for a nap. At 1:30PM, I turned on WinAmp, turned on my Harmon/Kardon, put on my headphones, and passed out. I slept until 5PM. That's when Ryan called me for some ball up at campus. But he wanted to start at 5:45PM, and I figured there was no way I was going to get ready and get there in time to play. So I told him I'd stay on campus Wednesday to get some ball in. Haven't played ball with him since the last IM game. I didn't put on a show there, so I need to reassure him that I'm still the man to beat in our group.

Watched the championship game. I'm not the biggest fan of college basketball. The 3-point line does need to be moved back, and I really feel the shot clock needs to be shortened. 35 seconds is way too long. I'd be happy enough if they cut it down to 30 seconds. I'd be ecstatic if they cut it down to 24 seconds.

But it was a great game. Fun to watch.

There's something I want to mention about the previous post. Meh...nevermind.

Either way, think I'm going to watch some Venture Brothers and head to bed. I just know I'm not going to sleep early considering I took a near 5 hour nap.

No comments: