Tuesday, April 12

431

So, I sat down in this chair, and I didn't look at the seat because come on, like there's going to be water there or something, right? Well, there was. And I sat down. In the water.

Ah, but it gets better.

I stood up, dropped a moderately loud F-bomb, followed it with an S-bomb, and moved the chair to another table. So, I'm sitting in my dry chair when I think, "Should I warn the person who is about to sit in it next?" I figured it depended on which person it was.

There's this guy in that class whom I hate. I mean, I really hate him. He asks questions even when he knows the answer, and it's a big waste of time. He uses 'intellectual' words too many times in a sentence, so that when you finish hearing it, he sounds extremely dumb. He likes to talk about himself and he wears socks with his sandals. While writing this, I have the sudden urge to punch someone, anyone, in the face.

So, he walks in, and I think to myself, "Oh please, if he sits there, it will sooooo cancel out what just happened to me."

He grabs the chair, doesn't look at the seat, and sits down. Roughly 10 seconds later, he stands up and says, "Oh, there's water in my seat."

Hilarious. I wanted to burst out laughing, but I knew it would be best if I controlled myself. Actually, I should have laughed really loud. I know he can't kick my ass, so what's he gonna do? And then everyone else would have laughed because it was funny.

Either way, my pants are dry, so everything is fine.

2 comments:

dontcare@delete.com said...

Wedding Pics?

FBombAndy said...

Man, I can't remember to take it to Walgreen's. I still have 1 or 2 pictures left to take also. I should have them by the time you get here. I'll have time on Thursday to take care of it.