Saturday, April 9

426

Maybe I ask for too much. Maybe I expect too much.

Either way, I give up. My good intentions are being misinterpreted. Or ignored.

I don't like being ignored. I don't talk often, so I would hope people listen the few times I do talk. In the same way, I would expect my friends to accomadate me if necessary. Most of them do. I know that if I have a really tough time, or I just need to hear another person's voice, there's a handful of friends who will pick up the phone for me.

I would imagine that everyone would rather have a friend who cared too much than a friend who didn't care at all. Guess I was wrong.

Well, I'm going to just lay around for a while. Maybe I'll play some ball this afternoon. I hope so. I need to get better. Have to keep improving. But if I don't, then I'm going to waste today away.

2 comments:

rowdielou said...

I don't like being ignored either...I understand where you are coming from. I would always rather have someone care to much about me than not at all. Sounds like this friend really isn't a friend.

Waste days for me, k? I have been so busy, I dunno what a wasted day is anymore. ;) And not having net access at home *really* sux! ;)

FBombAndy said...

I usually don't give up on people. But you're right. I don't know if this person is a friend, or if they even consider me a friend. Oh well.

I ended up playing ball, so it wasn't a total waste. Wish it would have been. OMG, I just remembered that my spanish group wants to meet up on campus tomorrow. Damnit.

I can't wait until summer gets here...