Sunday, May 29

472

I disconnected my old receiver and replaced it. Things are already sounding better. All I need to do is get some computer speakers for night time. I have to hear music to fall asleep, and I can't do that with my Harmon/Kardon. There's a good chance that a fuse could be blown, which results in a nasty sound. Easy to fix though. And cheap. But if it failed me at night, I would be up until the next night.

The Spurs are one game closer to winning the championship. It pisses me off because I hate the Spurs and all. Oh well. I'd love to see Miami win it, but I really don't think it's going to happen. Even if they get past Detroit, which has the worst offense in the history of basketball, they'll have to face the Spurs. Right now, I'd take the Spurs over Miami easily. I'd take them over Detroit also. In fact, I'd even say that the Spurs will win the championship in 5 games over whichever team they get. I figure there will be one close game that they will lose because of a lucky shot. But otherwise, sucks to be a team in the playoffs right now that isn't from Texas.

Yes, it's almost 2:30AM and I'm thinking about sleep already. I'm slowly getting back to the routine. It's going to take a few more days, but that's fine. Besides, my parents are leaving tomorrow afternoon and I don't want to sleep until 2PM. It wouldn't be nice.

Going to look for some cool blogs and go to bed. I want a bunch more bookmarks.

No comments: