Friday, May 27

469

Oddly enough, 469 was the Pick 3 Lottery winner here last Wednesday. And it's also an area code of Dallas.

Today was a total whip. Didn't do anything, again. My parents are going to be here in roughly 7 hours. I've decided to just stay up, take a 2 hour nap in the afternoon, and get back to my regular sleeping pattern.

They're bringing my old Sony receiver. It has a phono input. And I'm tired of my bro using my Harmon/Kardon. So he gets the old Sony, I get my Harmon/Kardon back, and my parents get my newer Sony receiver. It has an optical input. It's made for audio and video, whereas my Harmon/Kardon is strictly audio. It'll be awesome. You see, my Harmon/Kardon is twin powered. That means that the left and right channels have separate power supplies. That means serious wattage.

Did I mention that my eMotive LP is orange? It's a limited edition. Makes me happier.

So, yeah, I need to kill 7 hours. Maybe I should watch a movie? Should I call people and leave crazy voicemails? This one time, when Brandon stayed at my dorm, we called CT. It was probably 2AM. Well, we grabbed my alarm clock and made it go off. And that was our voicemail message. As Brandon would say, "Good times, good times."

Right now in my room I have The Graduate, Cast Away, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Fight Club, The Usual Suspects, and LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring. Ooh, there's a great line from The Usual Suspects. Because this blog is family-friendly, I'll just tell you where to hear it. It's when they're in the lineup at the police station and they're told to read what's on the card. So hilarious.

I think I'm going to pop that one in. I'm going to record that line and make it a ringtone or something. Or I can have it as an alarm for AIM. I use Ticket Drops for most of them.

Either way, I think I'll work on some audio stuff.

2 comments:

jamie said...

orange is my favorite! :)

FBombAndy said...

My shampoo is orange. And it smells like oranges and cream. Ooh, and that's a Texas color. Was also my high school's color, but who cares about high school?

The only thing about colored viynls is that sometimes they aren't as clear as regular vinyls. But, that doesn't stop me from wanting the "Creep" single, which is on green vinyl. I think Tool has one that's not really a color, but more of a design. I'll figure out which.