Saturday, May 28

471

I did get my phone today. And it isthe Sony Ericsson Z500a. Has a bunch of cool features. It's a bit bigger than my old phone, but I'm fine with that.

Because I waited until the last minute to register for classes, I have to wait even longer. They aren't going to let me register until the day classes start. It's a bit retarded. And I don't know what the reasoning is behind it. But oh well, the administration can shove it.

Otherwise, not much else happened. Kevin Rose left Attack of the Show today. He's going to do some more in-depth shows online. It was kind of sad though 'cause his woman, who is also a part of the show, was visibly upset. Right at the end, she was reading the prompter and suddenly she broke down. She's cute too. I don't like to see cute chics cry.

(In case you're wondering, Attack of the Show airs on G4TV at 6PM Central. They find cool websites, free games, and answer whatever computer questions you have. Every now and then, they get a hot chic to show up. Awesome stuff.)

Alright, not much else really. I'm going to get some sleep.

No comments: