Friday, May 27

470

"Hell no, I don't eat one big meal. I eat about 8 healthy meals a day. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, dunch, dinner, dupper, supper, and seakfast. Uhh, well like, ok, yesterday you mean? Yesterday was pretty typical. I ate breakfast, two eggs sunnyside up, cream cheese, bagel, and a glass of orange juice. For brunch, I ate a hog. Lunch I had a salad with no croutons and just a little bucket of chili con queso. I love that stuff. For dunch I ate a fence. Dinner, I had four fists of meat. That's where I get four T-bones and wad them up into a ball, about the size of my fist, I roll those in butter and bacon, put a stick through them and then eat them like a candy apple after I dip them in ranch. And for dupper I ate a hog. For supper, I make a meal replacement shake. I try to stay healthy with that. So, I get a blender, and I put in some protein powder and low fat ice cream and vanilla extract and creatin and 40 yohimbe bars (?) and a llama. And I blend it up. And for seakfast, which is a combination of supper and breakfast. Normally I'm in bed at that time so Ill get hungry while laying in bed, and I think yesterday I rolled over and ate my bean bag."

-Fake Greggo, 1310AM The Ticket

Funniest bit ever. If you want a copy of it in MP3 format, let me know. I tried to get most of it on here accuately, but I'm not 100% certain that I did a good job.

No comments: