Thursday, May 26

468

My phone was actually used twice today. Twice! That's crazy. One text message and one phone call. And I realized something today. There are people out there whom I enjoy being on the phone with. There was a time when I could spend 8 hours straight on the phone. But 10 or 15 minutes here and there is good enough. I'm happy now.

I'm going to get a new phone on Friday or Saturday. I'm hoping on Friday. It's the Sony Z500a. It's pretty sweet. It's time for my mom to upgrade, so she needs a new phone. Since she just needs something that's basic, I'm giving her my Motorola V220. I take good care of my phone, so the screen and case are fine. Something about how Cingular is trying to switch all of its phones to GSM. That means phones like the V60i are close to being incompatible. It sucks, but it's for the best.

Sorry about the technology talk. I don't do it that often, but sometimes it's out there. For instance, I haven't done any P2P downloading since I left my dorm. I thought about doing the whole BitTorrent thing, but now I read that Fox is cracking down on people who downloaded the most recent Star Wars movie. So now I'm trying to think of something else. The new Audioslave CD came out last Tuesday, so I think I'll just buy it. You know, music stores made a big deal about how people stopped buying CDs when MP3s were widely available. That's a bunch of crap. Even if I downloaded a song from one of my favorite groups, I still went to the store and bought the CD. Then again, I am somewhat of an audiophile. I recently got A Perfect Circle's eMotive on vinyl. Pretty sweet.

I want to play basketball. You just need a ball and a hoop for that. Not much technology involved.

It's about 4:30AM and I'm still awake. Crap.

And to all of my readers out there, have a great day.

No comments: