Thursday, May 5

452

I had 3 test today. After my last one, the only thing I really looked forward to was watching the end of the Mavs game.

Pathetic. They did too much work in the 3rd to give up a 19 - 0 run in the 4th. It's ridiculous.

Dirk has forgotten that the object of the game is to get the ball through the hoop. Terry is the only guard we have who can run a decent offense. Dampier likes to hear the whistles. And apparently, stepping out on the screen is not an option.

I don't know if anyone, and I mean anyone, can truly understand just how pissed off I am.

So, Spanish lab for the last time in the morning, a performance in the afternoon, and I'm done. 1 final on Wednesday, but it'll be easy.

But going into tomorrow with this frustration isn't the best thing. I'll only be frustrated tomorrow, and that's not going to help my performance.

It's all lovely. Oh so lovely...

{Added on around 11:43PM}

Another person has become extremely annoying. Why can't they leave her blog alone?

I am so sick of these people, and I wish I could think of way to destroy their blogs. My next option would be to hunt them down, but I don't think I should be doing anything of the sort.

No comments: