Wednesday, May 25

467

Everyone knows that I hate the Spurs. But I will say this. They are going to win it all. Before tonight's game, I said that if Phoenix didn't win, it was done. Bring out the broom. Well, the Suns got killed in the 4th, and that's the ballgame. It's over. This series is done. And it doesn't matter who comes out of the East. They will lose as well.

I still hate the Spurs and all. I hate Tony Parker so much more now, because Eva Longoria was sitting next to his dad. So not fair.

Boring. It's all so boring.

My computer was off from 1PM to 3AM. For 14 hours. And it's because being online is now boring. It's summer time, so everyone has their fun things to do. So the AIM Buddy List empties out. Emails stop. Not even things from UT. Oh well.

My mind was full of things to talk about, but now I'm blank. I think I'll go to bed now.

No comments: