Thursday, May 19

464

Well, I have about 4 more hours left before I need to wake up. So, I've decided to just stay up all night. I mean, why not?

I really don't want to talk about the game.

So, the movie was good. Better than the first 2. And you don't have to hear Jar-Jar Binks anymore. Kind of nice. I recommend that you go to the bathroom about 5 minutes before the movie starts.

So, I'm trying to figure out how I want to keep myself awake. I figure that I'll just watch TV and movies for the next while. I don't really have anything better to do.

I'll post as the night goes on to tell you what's going on. Like right now, my eyes are a little tired, but my body doesn't feel tired. Oh, how nice it is to be young. Of course, not that any of my readers are old. Really, none of them. As far as I know, they're all younger than my siblings.

{Added on around 6:40AM}

Well, I just turned towards my window and noticed that there was light outside. I guess I wasn't paying attention. I've spent this time catching up on some old blogs, comic strips, and checking out new music. And unforunately, I haven't found much. So, I'm going to keep staying up and wait for whatever comes.

No comments: