Wednesday, August 31

563

Well, let's just get down to business.

First, I hate the Spurs. I said I wanted Finley to go there, and he did. But I didn't want Nick Van Exel to go there. I wanted him to be a Maverick. Now I have no choice but to jinx the defending champ and say they'll run away with the West.

Yao got a contract extension, so there goes every teams' "soggy dream" and plans to get under the cap.

3 classes today. EE316 (Digital Logic Systems) is going to be do or die. It's self-paced, so I'm either going to do all of the work in the next month, or I'm going to procrastinate like always and make things hard towards the end of the semester.

CS 337 (Theories in Programming) is huge! Well over 100 people. It's not the biggest class I've ever had, (EE 306 was about 480) but it is nice. I can sit in the back of the auditorium and sleep. Awesome!

SPN 312K (Third Semester Spanish) isn't as nice as I would have hoped. It's a small class in a room without air conditioning. But, there are some really cute chics in there. Yea!

Oh, my name was read on Attack of the Show again yesterday! My parents watch it now because I forced them to watch it while I was home, and my mom recognized my screen name. So my Dad called and was like, "Yea! Cool!" At least Sarah said it right this time. (It's F Bomb Andy, not F Bomb Bandy.)

I have just one class tomorrow. CS 349 (Contemporary Issues in Computer Science) might be OK, as long as I don't have to do a ton of reading. I'm sure I will.

Baby, I'm going to make you healthier, more cheerful, stronger, more beautiful, and sleepy, all in an hour.

No comments: