Tuesday, August 2

543

So, the NBA was "rocked" by the biggest trade ever. Big deal. There weren't any big names. Antoine Walker was the biggest name on that list, and he sucks. Pat Riley says, "He is able to handle the ball, pass it, make plays, shoot 3's and rebound the ball. There isn't anyone in this league better at doing that." Is he able to do those things? Yes. Will he do those things with consistency? No. And as far as the last sentence goes, well, Riley must have a good supplier. Especially to pay Shaq $100 million over 5 years.

Bo Bice broke his foot while doing a concert. He blames it on his change of shoes. What can I possibly say?

Oh, and this is nice! I don't carry change, so this type of how-to really benefits me!

By the way, I have tried 3 times now to upload the newest podcast, but apparently Ourmedia.org still sucks. I don't know what I'll do yet. I'll try one more time before I go to sleep but that's it. I might have to find another server. Oh, wait. It's up now. Just now. Why the hell did it take so long?

In case some of you use Skype, there's a new VoIP program out there called Gizmo. They showed it off on Attack of the Show and it led to some funny moments. It is absolutely free with no adware or spyware.

No comments: