Monday, August 8

547

I'm really starting to hate dreams.

Really cool site that helps you decide what to pack for a vacation or whatever. I think it will come in handy.

A computer that can learn languages? That's awesome, if it can do my Spanish homework.

A guy makes moonshine using the heat from an AMD processor. Linking this for all of my friends who love alcohol.

For those of you who use your cell phone for everything, here is an article that has links to a bunch of mobile search engines.

I consider myself to be an audiophile. Sure, I don't have a $10,000 turntable, but I'll get there eventually. I hope. Well, Creative is making some new sound cards that blow current ones out of the water. The best technology, tons of memory built onto the card, and it's black! All four cards in the line will be available at Best Buy this month.

Mornings have been great lately.

No comments: